EMMA Asia would like to announce that registration to the EMMA Asia competition series is now open across all of our EMMA affiliates participating in EMMA Asia. Registration will be done on a local area, so please get in touch with you local organizations for more information.
EMMA China – Peter Chang – email@example.com
EMMA Indonesia – Vinney Febiola – firstname.lastname@example.org
EMMA Japan – Masa Omae – email@example.com
EMMA Malaysia – http://wipstage.com/clients/emma/web/register.php
EMMA Philippines – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, register online
EMMA Singapore – Terence Nah – email@example.com
EMMA Taiwan – Contact Mr. Tony Cheng – firstname.lastname@example.org, Register Online
EMMA Thailand – Contact Mr. Somkiat Pookayaporn – email@example.com
Conditions of Entry: (Please read carefully)
- Schedule of Competition is as follows:
- October 15, 2017 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- October 21, 2017 – Taichung, Taiwan
- October 22, 2017 – Fuji, Japan
- October 27, 2017 – Medan, Indonesia
- October 29, 2017 – Singapore, Singapore
- October 31, 2017 – Cebu, Philippines
- November 2, 2017 – Manila, Philippines
- November 4-5, 2017 – Korat,Thailand
- November 11, 2017 – Foshan, China
- November 18, 2017 – Jakarta, Indonesia
- November 19, 2017 – Awarding – Jakarta, Indonesia
- Judges and Judging Teams (Subject to changes, which will be announced)
- Team A: Adison de Ocampo and Ricky Sutanto (Sound cup, Expert, Entry)
- Team B: Chutai Pol and Chee Yong (Skilled and Master)
- Team C: FL Hong and Jay Chen (Installation, metering, ESQL, ESPL)
- Team D: Glen Saitowitz and Jino Bhucksasri (installation, MM, ESPL, and ESQL)
- Event Director and Back office : Marc Ayes
- Sound Head Judge: Adison De Ocampo
- Installation Head Judge: Jino Bhucksasri
- Cars must have qualified for EMMA Asia by participation in any national event from 2015 to 2017, verification of which may be done at random.
- Given the regional nature of the EMMA Asia competition series, it cannot be avoided that competitors may opt to bring their cars to other EMMA Asia stages and compete locally during a national event. Given these circumstances, should an EMMA Asia competitor choose to compete during the local events in other EMMA Asia participating countries, EMMA Asia will use the score garnered at the EARLIEST stage where the competitor and car has competed. This is to maintain a fair playing field for ALL competitors.
- Registration will formally close at all affiliates on October 10, 2017. Should a category have less than 3 competitors, the category will be CLOSED and competitors notified of closure of category due to low turn out. Advice will also be given to alternative categories which competitors may transfer to.