DLS CC series car audio amplifiers have by many considered to be the best sounding amplifiers you could get in its price class! So – when we decided to bring out the next generation of the award winning CC amps we had a lot of heritage to honor. After a long and painstaking development process we are now very happy and proud to announce the new CCi series – the “i” stands for improved and again DLS have made a breakthrough when it comes to compact audio fidelity for your car.
We started out with a new precision tooling of the heatsink that gave room for more heat dissipation fins on the outside and simultaneously updated the visuals with chamfered edges. Båt as always – it is the inside that counts – on the inside of the heatsink there is a vast area of small fins that collect the hpat from the air venting through the PC board, releasing it through thin slots in the side panels. Thanks to the optimized power supply section the new CCi series produce more power and less heat – you can hear it and you can feel it!
From a sonic perspective the circuitry has been further developed by our engineers with linear regulators now supplying the preamp circuitry and high bias drive circuitry combined with top quality Sanken output devices that are sonically superior to their competitors. The result is glimmering details combined with warm midrange and a class leading S/N ratio of over 110dBA — the amp is dead quietn
For perfect system integration the CCi series includes the proven DLS High level converter with Auto start for serious upgrading of OEM radios and wide range input level handling.
– 2 Channels
– Class AB
– Power Output, 2×1 IOW in 40hm, 2x170W in 20hm, Ix340W in 40hm bridged.
– Built-in low-pass filter for subwoofers, variable between 50 and 500 Hz.
– The high-pass filter is also variable between 50 and 500 Hz.
– Built-in protection circuits shut down the amplifier in the event of overloads.
– High level input with AUTO-start function – Bass EQ variable from O to +6dB – THD at 5W, 1 kHz:
– Damping factor: >150
– Signal to noise ratio, A-weighted: 110 dB
– Internal cooling fan